Deadmau5 - One Trick Pony Deadmau5 - One Trick Pony

Sick music video dude, you should definitely do I Remember

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Star Wars Episode 4-6 in a Nutshell

This is probably the best Flash I've ever seen on Newgrounds, perfect in every way!!!

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

No plot

there's no real plot here, just the work of a madman...

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

Pretty Funny

This movie was pretty damned funny, and I really like how it had a bit of interactivity to it too, I really enjoyed the teleporter the best I think. One thing is I wish it all lasted a bit longer, it was funny, but seemed like it ended too soon.

super mario office: 1 super mario office: 1

Not Bad!

I liked the movie a lot (especially the part with the movie in the movie) The one thing I'd change though is to have a loading bar for the preloader, and to have the start button clearly marked.

New Numa New Numa

Great Work!

Wow, I never thought that you'd be able to come out with a "New Numa" that was as hilarious and awesome as the original but you somehow pulled it off!

SMW: Parodies SMW: Parodies

Awesome!

Usually I think that sprite flashes are unoriginal and lame, but this one really was funny, well thought out, and a well executed, great job!

ToonCastleTV responds:

Thanks !

Goth Lyfe 5: Goth Slang Goth Lyfe 5: Goth Slang

Freakin' Awesome!!!

This flas was absolutely hilarious!!! I especially enjoyed the bubbler (drinking fountain for you non-New Englanders) running over in the background! Keep up the great work!

Pissed Off and Armed Pissed Off and Armed

Absolutely Awesome

This was very original and I absolutely loved it! There was something very oddly entrancing about this flash, great job! This must have taken forever to animate.

Tome89 responds:

Actually, it took a month to make. That was the deadline...

A very tough month, I tell ya.

The Super Polluter 2000 The Super Polluter 2000

Not bad!

Don't listen to the guy before me. (Note all none of the flashes that he's made) I think that this was really good for a first effort. The voiceovers were a bit offsync, and they weren't the greatest quality, but the overall premise was very funny I thought, and I really liked the style of the graphics, kindof gritty which you don't see that often with flash.

Ringwraith1 responds:

the voices werent that great because we had a crappy mic. Thanks for giving a good rating on my first real flash that i have submitted.