One Button Bob One Button Bob

Fun Game!

I loved the concept, it took me 371 clicks.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

A flash masterpiece

This flash is so incredibly close to the original PC game, I don't think anyone could tell the difference. The graphics and sound are both spot on, the controls work great, and even the old cheat codes work! A true masterpiece of flash gaming.

Also, try the Doom cheats in Heretic, it's pretty funny :-)

Gray Gray

It tried way too hard

Graphically this game was clean but certainly nothing special. I feel like they were trying way to hard to be "deep" though. The main character reminded me of a high school kid who feels the need to be different than everyone else rather than actually having any opinions of his own. I think we're supposed to see him as an intelligent hero who's trying to make the world a better place, but he comes off as an immature child, blindly "going against the flow" just so that he can feel special.

The Timewaster Ultra The Timewaster Ultra

Fun, with one major flaw

I enjoyed the concept of this game, but there was one MAJOR flaw, the green and yellow buttons are almost indistinguishable to people with a Red/Green color vision deficiency, in general try to avoid using colors like yellowish green or purple because about 10% of the male population (IE, 10% of the NG population) have trouble with these colors.

RatherRandomReality responds:

The way you put everything it doesn't look like a MAJOR flaw. It looks more like a minor flaw that shouldn't take 6 stars out of 10 from a review. But thank you for pointing that out. I'll look into the issue if I make more color-dependent games.

Assassin: Eminem Assassin: Eminem

Decent

This game is decent, but way too easy, also in the "boss stage" you can just click rapidly and beat him without him being able to attack at all.

Nebulae Nebulae

Great Graphics!

I absolutely loved the graphics in this game, the gameplay was simple, but fun as well. Great job!!!

Sling Sling Sling Sling

Simple but fun

What an enjoyable game, it's very addictive and totally got me through pre-calc tonight without falling asleep. I also enjoyed the simple graphical style and lack of clutter in the game's interface.

College U-Fighting Game College U-Fighting Game

Not bad

I've gotta admit, although this game is a little bit boring after a while, I love CU, so it was wicked fun to be able to play as my favorite CU characters at least!!!

Abusive Review Guide 2 Abusive Review Guide 2

Great Idea!

I really like learning more about how various parts of NG work, so this flash really helped me out! I gave it an 8/10 because it had great information but lacked any real graphic flair.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

To be fair, I don't blame you. The info is solid, but I will be the first to admit that the graphics are poor.

Thanks for reviewing.

Sniper Assassin 2 Sniper Assassin 2

Awesome!

This game is great! I can't figure out how to beat the level with the runner though...